UNC Webmasters is a community that brings together faculty, staff, and students to share, learn, discuss, and advocate for great experiences on the web and related technologies.
Webmasters meetups typically happen on the first Thursday of the month, from 2:00PM – 3:00PM at the Graduate Student Center. The best way to stay informed of upcoming meetings and learn about topics important to your colleagues at UNC is by joining our email list.
Our objectives include:
- Sharing knowledge, ideas, and resources.
- Providing a forum for training, discussion, collaboration, and connecting people.
- Advocating for web standards, accessibility, and best practices.
- Fostering a friendly, open atmosphere that encourages participation and growth.
- Creating value for the University by leveraging existing technologies, harnessing our own talent, and increasing efficiencies.
We’re designers, developers, communicators, usability professionals, and many others. We encourage you to share your ideas, research, and get involved! If you’re interested in presenting at a Webmasters meetup, please let us know.